Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Seasons Creepings~Creepmas 2014~Day 5~Smeared and Smudged

Happy Tuesday!

It is Day 5 for the 2014 12 Days of Creepmas presented by Smeared and Smudged. For details and rules and such, written more eloquently than I can do, please hop over to our dear hostess Terra's blog HERE.

Today's project features digtal stamps by Rick St. Dennis, Creepmas Girl and Smeared Ink, Steampunk Christmas.



I printed all images onto Core'dinations card stock with an inkjet printer. My markers are Sharpies, Bic Mark It and Infinity.


I used Tim Holtz stencils and embossing ink for the harlequin diamonds and dot patterns and black embossing powder. The red is Distress Ink.


The Christmas trees is torn from an ad in a magazine :) The sentiment I created in Photoshop Elements.

Have a Creepy Tuesday!

~kim

12 comments:

  1. One of my favorites of yours!! That background is fab and tearing the tree out of an ad....you know me and recycling! Love, love it! And your coloring is out of this world! Everything works together so well! I absolutely adore this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOps! Sorry Kim. I called you by the wrong name. It's still kinda early here. LOL Anyway, I'd said LOVE that fab background and the tree is just perfect with the images you chose. Super cool! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was impressed by the sotty, dusty tree and then even more so when you shared it is a ripped ad. You see possibilties everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I love the way you incorporated the Christmas tree from the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant work - I love the red background with the dark diamonds and dots. Fab image and beautifully coloured. I do like the Christmas tree - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation, and I love "Season's Creepings" as a sentiment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the different parts of this - from the Seasons Creepings to the Creepmas Girl to the Steampunk digis. Great project!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.