Friday, March 20, 2015

"All Aboard!"~Digital Canvas & Part of a new Creative Team

I am so happy and excited to share with you today, the news I have joined a new Creative Team!!

I am creating for Marta Van Eck whose wonderful digital kits can be found at Mischief Circus, HERE

I love my new blinkie!


I was given the kit, "Cabinet of Curiosities" to play with, you can find it in the Mischief Circus shop HERE. The really cool thing is you can purchase the entire kit or just the papers or elements, such fun!


So what can be more fitting than, "All Aboard!"




I hope you like this journey! I look forward to reading what you think! Have a wonderful weekend!


~hugs~

~kim

I am also sharing and supporting these digi-friendly challenges:

Digitally Sweet Challenges #132: Anything but a card or layout
Create and Inspire Challenge #17

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Kim - I wish I knew what to do with these sort of things....I must be old fashioned but I prefer pen and paper!!! Wishing you all the best in your new team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kim. I'm super envious. I love, love, love all the kits at Mischief Circus. Looking forward to seeing more of your digital designs. AELx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and a big big congrats to you! You are such a talents artist and Mischief Circus is lucky to have you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being on the creative team. Wonderful work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry made a mistake. Should have said thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet.

      Delete
  5. Sooooo thrilled for you!! You are perfect for this....hugs and best wishes on this new trip!! ~Nan~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new DT spot - so happy for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your new blinkie is wonderful and love the image you created, steampunk perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This certainly is WOW, what a fab layout. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    Congratulations on your DT, well deserved too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh love the altered art look. Terrific project! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.