Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tim Tag~April 2015~12 Tags of 2015

Happy Sunday!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

I made some time to finish up my April Tim Tag. Yay, done before the end of the month, hehe.

It was another improvise project, not having all the supplies used on his tag. You can see his awesome step by step HERE

I love the improv, definitely makes ya think!

Here we go, please click if you would like to see it bigger:)



I cut my tag from a manila folder. I inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink then splashed with some water.

I used two flowers from Inkadinkado that have stems sorta on the long side, the only ones I own. I used various Distress Inks to watercolor them.



I am really enjoying using the Remnant Rubs for my words and sentiments lately. I used a Tim butterfly die to cut out the smallest one on the word band.

I really love the simple vintage-feel tag this month. So fine and fresh for Spring. I really loved cutting the slot to pass the image sheet through. I will try to remember it and do it again...


Have a super wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by!

~hugs~

~kim

Playing with:

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp, Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple
Inspiration Emporium is also running a wonderful :Everything Goes Challenge for April 

6 comments:

  1. Fun tag, Kim! I love the butterfly cut-out next to the sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on Tims tag Kim, the sunflower is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome make for the April tag! I really like the way you colored your tag and your flowers. What a way to think outside the box! Seems like many of us didn't have the art supplies for this months tag. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag design and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on Tim's tag Kim, the butterfly on the word band is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and fresh. A real eyecatcher.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.