Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lost Coast Stamps Playday!~JOY ATC

Hello Lovely People!

Thanks so much for coming back to spend a bit of your precious time, it means so much to me!

I have an ATC to share today made with wonderful stamps by Lost Coast Designs. I wanted to feature one of the new Grunge Borders and Dictionary Words for you today.



Just in case, an ATC is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches. I really love the challenge to play in a small space, it is amazing what you can fit into the area and to me, it changes how I see a lot of design elements.

The base is made from the Grunge Border 3" stamp. It is about 3 inches tall and 11 inches long! I don't have a block or mounting supplies for a stamp this size, so....I improvised a bit. I inked up the stamp flat on the table with Archival Cornflower Blue, Tree Branch and Black in random spots. Then I carefully pressed the cardstock half sheet onto the stamp. I loveeeee the way the image came out. All new to me, I know the technique is established by still thrilling :)

"Joy" is stamped in Cornflower Blue Archival ink, one of my new favs.

The edge is inked with Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and sloppy wetted, messy is my rule.

Thanks for reading! I hope you have time to pop over to the Lost Coast Shop and check out our Challenge, too!

~kim

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC Kim, love that dictionary stamp and the combination of inks on the Grunge Border stamp is wonderful. I just got some cornflower and tree branch archival, can't wait to try them now! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh how fun! They make such a wonderful combo. Can't wait to see your play!

      Delete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.