Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tim Tag 2016~Tag Remix~Industrial Butterfly

Hi!

Thanks for coming by this afternoon!

Right now I am so happy I managed to finish my first Tim Tag for January 2016! Yay! For all the details and wonderful technique how-to do, hop over the Tim's Blog HERE. This year looks amazing, featuring technique remixes from previous tag months. So fun!

This month's features one of my most favorite, Industrious Metal. Technique 2, Chalkboard, is totally new to me, so fun!

Here we go.



I had tons of fun using my Tim embossing folders and Christmas gift, the Butterfly Duo die with texture fade folder. 

I really love the black and white, it is so dramatic and powerful.


For the chalk effect, I needed to do a bit of improv. So, I used Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder and baby powder. It is fun when I am able to find a work around when I don't have the specific supplies on hand. This one smells good, too :)

I used Picket Fence Distress paint to help the charm Pop and match a bit better with the tag.

Overall such a fun play and I enjoyed playing with these techniques today.

Have a fabulous day!
hugs,
~kim

6 comments:

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.